Thursday, January 2, 2014

My Top 13 Posts of 2013


2014 is here, whether we felt ready for it to come, or not! I hope everyone had a great holiday and that you're all full of great plans for the new year.

I hope to have many interesting things to share with you this year, from home renos on a budget, fun things to do with herbs and making your own natural personal care products, and of course lots of recipes and food related posts. Before we jump in to new territory, I thought it would be fun to share my 13 most popular posts of 2013. I'm sure even my most devoted readers might have missed a couple of these, so enjoy a quick trip through the "best of" the blog from the last 12 months and I'll be back soon with some new material :)

1. Whipped Body Butters, Two Ways (Chocolate Orange Body Butter and Kerry's Easy Whipped Coconut Oil Body Butter)



2. Chocolate Power Balls



3. Create Your Own Tea Blends

 

4. Lavender & Calendula Face Scrub



5. Chocolate Chai Granola



6. Coconut Orange Millet Porridge



7. Is Your Olive Oil the Real Deal?


8. Bay Rum Aftershave Balm


9. Fall Thrifting Extravaganza


10. Moroccan Chicken & Quinoa Salad


11. Ham & Cheese Skillet Quinoa
 

12. My "Afternoon Pick Me Up" Herbal Tea



13. Three Easy Salad Dressings


Mountain Rose Herbs. A herbs, health and harmony c 
Love what you read here? Click HERE to see the ways you can help support this blog (many of them won't cost you a thing!) 

Want to stay connected in between blog posts?

Click HERE to sign up for my Cook with Karen newsletter (max 2 emails a month)

Click HERE to follow me on Pinterest 

Click HERE to follow me on Twitter

Click HERE to like Abundance on a Dime on Facebook and get updates and tips on living frugally

Click HERE to like Cheap Appétit on Facebook and get updates and tips on frugal eating and cooking



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails