Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Welcome CHCH Viewers!

I want to extend a big welcome to everyone who saw my TV appearance this morning on CHCH. 


If you'd like more information about my budget menu planning service, you can find all the details HERE.

If you'd like to know more about my book, Cheap Appétit: The Complete Guide to Feeding Your Family for Less Than $400 a Month (While Eating Better Than You Ever Thought Possible), you can find more information HERE.


If you'd like the recipe for the Cucumber and Bean Salad I prepared on the air, it's right HERE.

I hope you'll stick around and explore the blog a bit! There are lots of simple, family-friendly recipes (go HERE to find an index of all the recipes on the site), as well as lots of other posts about many other aspects of how our family lives frugally and well (click on the different categories at the top of the blog page to find posts in the various categories).

If you'd like to receive new blog posts in your email, simply sign up over on the top right hand sidebar.

If you'd like to catch up with me in person, I have a number of local events coming up in the next couple of months!
  • I'll be at the Hamilton Farmers' Market in the Community kitchen doing a kids' cooking demo on August 24th, and an adult cooking demo on August 31st.
  • I'll be teaching a 2 hour cooking class at the Plains Road Fortinos on September 21st called Beating the Lunchbox Blues. You'll get several different ideas for new foods to tuck into your lunch bag that will please the kids and adults alike, as well as an opportunity to sit down and eat the whole meal!
  • I'll also be doing a book signing and presentation at the Red Hill branch of the Hamilton Public Library on October 9th.
  • Finally, I'm scheduled to teach an Affordable Organics class through Mohawk College Continuing Education this fall. I don't have the full details yet, so watch for the new Mohawk calendar, which will be coming out soon (if you want me to send you the details once I know them, you can email me and I'll let you know as soon as I do!).    

For more details on all of these events, please visit my events page HERE and check back in frequently as I'll likely be adding more fall events soon!

Want to connect with me on social media?

Click HERE to follow me on Pinterest 

Click HERE to follow me on Twitter

Click HERE to like Abundance on a Dime on Facebook and get updates and tips on living frugally

Click HERE to like Cheap Appétit on Facebook and get updates and tips on frugal eating and cooking

1 comment:

  1. As one of your longtime readers, it was very nice to put a voice to the face...You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails