Saturday, May 12, 2012

Weekly Yard Sale Report for May 12, 2012

It was a fabulous morning for some yard sale shopping and I headed out bright and early this morning to check out the bargains. There were only three sales running in my area today, and as it turned out both of my finds were made at my first stop of the morning, the sale right in my neighbourhood.

Here's what I came home with:

 I couldn't resist this metal basket ($3.00). I'm hoping some day I might actually have "backyard fresh eggs" to put in it; up until then I think it's going be pressed into duty corralling our flip flops by the front door for the summer.

At the same sale, I also found this slightly worn-around-the-edges but still sturdy rocker ($5.00). With a little TLC and a new paint job, it should be pretty easy to restore it to its former glory. I'm not sure where in the house it's going to live yet, but it's quite comfy so I want to find it a home somewhere where it will be used regularly.

Grand total for the day: $8 for 2 items, or $4 an item

Did you find anything great today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails