Saturday, August 28, 2010

Yard Sale Report for August 28, 2010

The pickings were slim again this week on my yard sale rounds. I hit 5 advertised sales, plus a couple more unadvertised ones along the way. Fortunately, they were all very close by so I didn't have to do too much riding around! I did find two pairs of good quality running shoes (New Balance and Columbia) for $1.00 each that should fit my boys. I'm always happy to find shoes for them at yard sales, as they wear them out SO fast (it doesn't seem to matter if I buy them new, either - they still get trashed at lightning speed!)

Other than the shoes, I didn't find anything else worth bringing home today. That's two slow weeks in a row, so I should be due for an amazing bargain or two by next weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. We had a poor yard sale day today too. Here is hoping that next week will be better for both of us!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails