Saturday, June 26, 2010

Yard Sale Report for June 26, 2010


RAIN, RAIN, RAIN!!!!

The Yard Sale Gods have clearly not been pleased of late. It has threatened rain the majority of Saturday mornings for the last several weeks. So far, I've managed to get out and do my rounds before the rain came - until today. It started raining lightly before I got out the door; being the intrepid and undeterrable yard saler that I am, I headed out anyway.

I hit a street sale and two other yard sales, and it kept raining (although not *too* hard). I ended up empty handed and slightly damp after spending an hour or so rummaging through boxes of slightly wet stuff.

Oh well, there's always next week!

Did you find any great bargains today? I'd love to hear about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails